Thursday, January 08, 2009

Puppy is going to have a home.

Someone wants to give Tanner a good home. I'm happy for them, happy for Tanner, but at the same time I'm a bit sad. I would have loved to have watched him continue to improve and grow and turn into a "real" Airedale pup myself... but that would take a few months and that would just not be reasonable or fair to Tanner. He deserves to be in his forever home as soon as possible as he's starting to bond. I will miss him when the time comes.

We haven't set a time or date to meet the new owners (they're from out of town) - that will likely firm up later today.

I promised more photos. I have some still on the card in the camera, but here are some from the day before.

Here he is being loved on by my friend Mary-Lou who has been co-fostering him. She's been taking him overnight and I've been taking him during the day. That way he gets the attention he needs and it keeps things a bit saner here during the nights.

Here you can really see his full tummy!




Wanting to help Ben do the dishes:



I'm going to miss this face!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:19 AM

    wat a perfect cutie! No wonder you become attached to this face!
    mutti

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete