Thursday, June 21, 2007

VAN!

Well, we now own a vehicle that we said we'd never own... it's a Dodge and it's a minivan!

I have to throw in a plug here - we ended up buying the van at Wright Used Cars on Bridgeport - I was quite surprised at how stress-free the whole process was with them. They looked after us really well - it was as painless as used car shopping could be. They were pleasant and helpful and not the least bit pushy - I appreciated that!

I used the van tonight to drive 3 other ladies to a Stampin' Up event and it felt like luxury having all that room. It's going to take some getting used to for me, but I'm glad we have it. Will be nice to have a car with A/C! It will also be handy for going camping - lots of space and we could even sleep in it if we had to. And , hey, think of all the room for hauling around my scrapping stuff! LOL

p.s. Jenn, I'm coming to see you again sometime soon! :-)

And to along with the car theme, here's a great quote:

Our faith should be our steering wheel, not our spare tire.
-- C. L. Wheeler

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Congratulations! May God bless you with a car that is reliable and may you have the joy of many happy trips and memories with it!
    Love mutti

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH super congrats!!!!! yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for minivans!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete