Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New job!

I started a new job this week! I've been applying for different jobs for the past few months but haven't had any success. A couple of weeks ago I came home to a message on the answering machine asking if I'd be interested in working 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. ARE YOU KIDDING? Those hours are PERFECT! I won't need to pay someone to watch Ben before or after school and the additional income would sure be helpful. It really seemed like a "God thing" - just the right thing for this time in my life. So... this week I rejoined the working world. I'm doing very basic admin. assistant work, but I'm just glad to have an income again.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience.
Take the experience first; the cash will come later.

~Harold Geneen

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! We are very happy for you!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! Sounds like a great fit!!

    ReplyDelete