Monday, July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Just wanted to wish my wonderful husband Tim a very happy birthday!



There are so many things I appreciate about you, Tim... that after 8 years of friendship we can still talk for hours, that you're so wonderful with Ben, that you surprise me with mopped floors (much more appreciated than flowers!), that you "let" me do my own thing and the way you're willing to include me in everything, that you're a man of integrety. You're my favorite redneck and hunting partner, my confidante, my support, my fearless spider-slayer, my sanity when life gets crazy. I love the way you can make me laugh... and laugh... and laugh. I'm so fortunate that God brought you into my life! Thanks for being you and for being with me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

~Author Unknown~


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 AM

    That's so nice.. and I love the quote...

    Happy Birthday Tim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice, Mo. It was lovely to meet Tim last night! Happy Belated to him!

    ReplyDelete