Thursday, November 22, 2007

Scrapping Cave...

Worked on rearranging my Scrapping Cave tonight - it's coming together slowly but surely. It's almost at the point where I can use it again. YAY! I wanted to shuffle it around so that I can haul my traveling cropping totes down and unpack them & repack them for the weekend. It's been months since I've had them down here - there hasn't been room for them! They've been taking up space in the dining room and I've just been adding to them when I've started new projects. This upcoming weekend crop is a good opportunity to purge them, refocus, and start again fresh.

Also spent some time tonight reworking a document with my brother and mother over the phone. We recently bought new phones with a speaker phone feature and it makes the process so much easier! Was fun to work away at this together while discussing it on the phone between the 3 of us - worked well and made the whole thing more fun.

Another full day ahead tomorrow! Before I leave here I`ll put supper on for Tim & Ben, clean the house, do laundry, and double-check my packing.... all with Ben's "help". :-) Arrival time at the retreat is 6:30 with supper at 7:30. Spa robes, slippers, hot tub, meals served, and a studio open for 24 hr 'round the clock cropping - sounds absolutely wonderful! Although I`ll miss out on the chance to hunt this weekend I`m really looking forward to being at this B & B. Besides, Tim is off on Monday and I`ll get out with the bow for a few hours then.

Gonna miss my 2 men while I'm gone, but I know that they'll be enjoying their "guy time" together too!



----------------

In so many ways this past week has been particularly difficult and trying for me. This quote by C.S. Lewis has encouraged me:

"God knows our situation; He will not judge us as if we had no difficulties to overcome. What matters is the sincerity and perseverance of our will to overcome them."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    I'm SOOO excited! Just giddy really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too!!!!!! 3hours and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have so much fun Mo! You deserve a weekend away!!! :D Let the "men" fend for themselves!! :D

    ReplyDelete