Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm in LOVE!



I'm in love with Tassimo! What an incredible machine! At the weekend retreat we attended they had one of these machines in the cropping studio. It was very quick and the coffee was unbelievably delicious. Makes coffee, tea, hot chocolate, all sorts of specialty versions of coffee... !



The retreat was WONDERFUL! Heather and her husband Don have a beautiful house with a very well equipped cropping studio. The meals were amazing, the company was a hoot, and the weekend was over far too quickly. I very much enjoyed hot-tubbing under the full moon, and hanging out with old friends and making new ones. We were thoroughly spoiled and I look forward to being able to do it again sometime!























1 comment:

  1. lol i loved that coffee machine too, but my dh is too cheap...so no machine :( oh well. I'll have to come visit you and Jassy ;)

    good times this weekend thanks!

    ReplyDelete