Monday, January 12, 2009

A quick Tanner update!

Just heard from Tanner's new family - he's now 5.4 lbs! That's 1.4 lbs gained in a week!!! That news made my day. The weight gain is an indicator of increasing health. He's making friends with the resident cat, sleeps through the night, his eyes continue to become clearer, and he's starting to attack toes. All good news for a pup that was so close to not making it.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
~Mark Twain, Letters from the Earth, 1907

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie Tanner is! We're so happy he's coming along!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo happy to hear Tanner is doing well. Scary stuff.

    But what a cutie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete