I was tagged by Tracey and I'm tagging Kyla, Mindy and Jo-Ann :-)
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Ben & our outdoor adventures
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? (Only 2? - that's going to be tough!)Killarney Provincial Park, Rocky Mountains
3. Name two things you do every day: Read the paper, check email
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I hunt and I scrapbook.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: I'm an American, I'm very much an introvert at heart.
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: Kyla's CTMH gathering in 2005 and my desire to put together a book for my father about our Ontario father-daughter camping trips.
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Lose weight , get Ben to use the potty!
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: My Crop-A-Dile and my corner-rounder punch.
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Magazines and friends at crops.
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I'm more comfortable doing single page LO's, I've become comfortable with stamps, paints & inks, and I create altered objects, board books, etc.
11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? I'd love to try to make an "exploding box, or a star board book. I'm also really looking forward to the new black board chipboard coming out.