Friday, February 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Just wanted to wish my Mother a very happy birthday!

I was just at her place and she had the house full of wild, partying ladies fueled by herbal tea, decaf coffees, "oh-I-couldn't-eat-a-whole-piece-myself" sized pieces of Hazelnut-Mocha Torte and Frankfurter Krantz.

Her dear neighbours saw all the cars parked out front and asked if everything was alright! I was very happy to tell them that yes everything was very alright. Thank God for surrounding my Mother with so many wonderful, caring people.
----

Mom, I know this past year has been a tough one. You`ve gone through so much suffering and so many changes. I look at you now and I`m amazed at your strength, grace and courage in the face of the difficulties you`ve experienced. More changes and challenges lie ahead of you this year - I pray that through it all you`ll be reassured by God`s guidance and peace. May He give you the strength & wisdom and, most of all, the necessary sense of humour!
Love ya lots!
Mo

----
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    thanks ever so much Moni!
    mutti

    ReplyDelete