Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm still here!

It's been a while since I've posted (as I've been reminded by several others - you know who you are! LOL)

We're well into the new year and it feels like Christmas was ages ago already. As we put away our Christmas tree and decorations, we rearranged the living room to accommodate the piano that we'll be getting from my mother's place sometime soon. I have a keyboard that I sometimes play now, but I'm looking forward to having a real piano. I'm also hoping that Ben will enjoy playing it as he gets older.

These days Ben is into colouring and painting. His imagination is in high gear and he loves to play pretend and drawing fits into that game quite nicely. Here are some photos from a painting session last week. He had paint brushes - it wasn't supposed to be finger painting! :-)


You just know these are going to show up in a scrapbook page sometime...!



5 comments:

  1. Love those pics!!! ahhhh thanks for my I other ben dosage ;) hehe

    love ya Mo!!!

    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    But why use brushes when you've got fingers to paint with??? Auntie Jules says "Way to go Ben!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:47 PM

    I'm so glad that you "are still there"! :)
    Ben certainly has inherited some of your gift and hopefully some of Gramma Mahn's!
    Love the pictures!
    hugggs mutti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!! Looks like he's having an enjoyable time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just not having fun unless you get it all over yourself!!

    ReplyDelete