Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanks Mom!


I've been wanting to put together something like Jenn's decorative porch urn since she posted the photo on her blog . The other day my mother gave me a little planter and some decorations she was parting with and it worked well for a little arrangement. The photos isn't the greatest (and the snowbrush isn't part of the arrangement! LOL) I hadn't even spoken to Mom about it and when she offered me the items she said she thought I'd want to use them for exactly what I was planning. Great minds think alike!
Here's Ben playing with the little moose/reindeer and tree thingie we have. He loves it. He's made it his job to make sure those lights are always on.
Poor guys is getting more molars and seems to always have his hands in his mouth right now. I thought he was done teething but I guess I was wrong.



2 comments:

  1. Mo its FANTASTIC!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 PM

    It is one thing to have "stuff", but it takes Moni to make it look
    super! Love it! Love YOU!
    Mutti

    ReplyDelete